08 DAYS – AUTUMN TRIP TO GILGIT BALTISTAN 2020admin
08 DAYS – AUTUMN TRIP TO GILGIT BALTISTAN 2020
Day 01: Arrival Islamabad
Arrival in Islamabad (international flight or from Lahore) and transfer to hotel. Overnight stay at Islamabad/Rawalpindi.
Day 02: Islamabad to Chilas
After breakfast; leave for Chilas via Karakorum highway. On arrival transfer to hotel. Overnight stay at Chilas.
Day 03: Chilas to Hunza
After early morning breakfast; drive for Hunza, en-route stop at Rakaposhi view point. Overnight stay at Hunza.
Day 04: Hunza to Passu
After breakfast drive to Passu valley, en-route stop at Attaabad Lake and continue drive to Borth Lake. Lunch at Borth Lake Hotel and visit Passu Glacier, Hussaini Suspension Bridge. In the evening drive back to hotel. Overnight stay at Passu.
Day 05: Passu to Khunjerab Pass and drive back to Karimabad Hunza
After breakfast; drive for full day excursion to Khunjerab Pass. Drive back to Hunza. On arrival transfer to hotel. Overnight stay at Hunza.
Day 06: Hunza to Minapin and drive to Gilgit
After breakfast visit Altit Fort and Baltit Fort and drive to Minapin. Explore the area in the evening and drive back to Gilgit. Overnight stay at Gilgit.
Day 07: Gilgit to Besham
After early morning breakfast drive back to Besham. On arrival transfer to Besham Hilton Hotel. Overnight stay at Besham.
08: Besham to Islamabad/Lahore
After early morning breakfast drive to Islamabad. Visit Faisal Mosque and shopping in Centaurus Mall in Islamabad and dinner. After dinner transfer to airport for flight back or drive back to Lahore.
PAX 1-2: USD 1,400/person
PAX 3-4: USD 1,250/person
PAX 5-6: USD 1,150/person
PAX 7-8: USD 1,000/person
PAX 9-10: USD 950/person (one person will be free)
|24 HRS or less||No refund|
|48 HRS or less||25% amount will be refunded|
|3 days or more||50% amount will be refunded|
|7 days or more||70% amount will be refunded|
*** In case of refund, Company will make refund within 6 working days
12 October, 2020
- Hotel Accommodation on twin sharing basis
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Air-conditioned luxury transport
- English speaking guide
- Toll taxes
- Any entry fees
- Member international flight tickets/Domestic flights tickets
- Personal potter
- Tips for baggage handling at airport at hotels & staff
- Member personal insurance and all personal expenses such as telephone calls, fax, email charges, liquor etc.
- Room service, personal services, items of a purely personal nature
- Any unforeseen expenses (just like road block extra hotel stay) then members will be pay according to the numbers of days basses
Terms & conditions:
Our Terms & Conditions are strictly followed and applied. We encourage you to read and agree with them carefully before booking a trip with us.
- The members shall not be indulged in any act reflecting moral or character failing during the activities.
- Using drugs or found party to drug sale or possession is strictly prohibited. If anyone finds or caught using any kind of drug will be expelled from the trip right away on the spot and the person will not be eligible for any kind of refund.
- Use of violent behaviour including altercation, insinuations of indecent kind, verbal and physical abuse and assault, aggravated behaviour, or any other act amounting to unbecoming of member are strictly prohibited.
- All members would give extra care for the local environmental care .Garbage (tins, Water bottles, wrappers etc.) shall be suitably disposed without polluting water sources.
- The host reserves the right to cancel trip without prior notice for any reasons deemed appropriate by them. In such a case the registered participants will receive full refund.
- During the trip, the itineraries may be affected by reasons beyond control of the hosts. In such situation, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
- On steep ascends in mountainous areas, air conditioned of the buses will be operational on on-off basis to keep the vehicles from overheating.
- Every humanly possible care will be taken for the safety of members, still each venture can be fraught with endangers of unforeseen natural disasters like avalanches and crevasse falls or any other accidents and sometimes such disasters cannot be ruled out. In any such type of accident during the whole tour, the company, group leader and the tour organizers will not be held responsible in any form.
- In case of theft, lost or damage to personal belongings during the duration of the trip, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
- On adventure trek of this type, weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factors beyond the control of organizers can result in a change of itinerary. It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary the Leader and Guide will decide what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group. Sakafat Forever is Independent and Private Organization. We do not have any link or agreement with any University or Institute.
- Organizers reserve the right to assign seats in the Coaster/Hi-roof.
- Sakafat Forever reserves the right to use event photos for electronic/digital media.
- Smoking in the transport is strictly prohibited.
- All members would give extra care for the local environmental care. Garbage (tins. Water bottles, wrappers etc.) shall be suitably disposed without polluting water sources and environment.
- Sakafat Forever reserves the right to terminate / regret any participant due to indiscipline
For more info and details Contact:
+92 335 0820 820
+92 300 840 1670
Leave a Reply